Thursday, February 16, 2012

We Heart You + Ming Ong art opening event


Valentine's weekend at Wonderland was cute, fun & festive! For 2nd Saturday's NELAart Gallery Night we had an art opening for Ming Ong's pop-up art corner + We Heart You! designer trunk shows with Cupcake Fields, Honey My Heart, La Petite Deer and Leanna Lin (I did a special limited edition collection with the art of Ming Ong)

Valentine's themed drinks + treats
artist Ming Ong and I
Fred wearing Ming Ong's "Turtle In The Sky" toddler tee! He's so sweet :)
Ming Ong art pop-up
Jewelry collection I did using Ming Ong's art images and various charms
Here's another photo :)
Cupcake Fields ~ love it all and will be getting more goodies at Wonderland soon!
Honey My Heart ~ sweet jewelry
La Petite Deer ~ these cute sisters make fun Kawaii themed jewelry + accessories!
checking out La Petite Deer

checking out Cupcake Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment