Thursday, February 7, 2013

Beading at True Pablove



Bored Inc. & I hosted an art benefit last Sept benefiting The Pablove Foundation.
They are wonderful people and I've enjoyed working with their team *-* 
I'm thrilled to be a part of their annual True Pablove valentine's family celebration!

If you know me well, you know that I love Valentine's ... not because of the mushy love stuff, 
but because of the pink hearts! It's also my birthday on the 13th, so the whole week is a celebration.
Stop by and celebrate my birthday with me, also helping raise money for pediatric cancer!

Join Leanna Lin's Wonderland and several other cool businesses for a fun-filled day full of
arts & crafts, music, food, photo booth, silent auction + more!

*

Saturday, February 9th (11am-3pm)
@
Lot 613, downtown arts district

613 Imperial Street
Los Angeles, CA 90021

$70 tickets at the door









No comments:

Post a Comment