Monday, December 19, 2011

Leanna Lin Jewelry does Holiday


After opening my own studio/shop/gallery now for a little over a year now, I've finally created a complete new jewelry collection which launched at the Holiday Jewel Box event on Dec. 10th. I'm excited to debut my new girls designed by Michelle Romo of Crowded Teeth *-* My best selling hair pins also got a re-vamp in packaging! The Leanna Lin Jewelry collection is all made with beads that I have in stock: vintage Lucite + glass, charms I got on my trip to Tokyo and even some gemstones (very eco-friendly) ... which makes them limited or even one-of-a-kind!

For inquiries, please email me at hello@LeannaLin.com
see the collection in person at my shop!

5024 Eagle Rock Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90041














No comments:

Post a Comment