Monday, March 8, 2010

Whimsy at the Oscars

The Oscars were last night and I love to see what the stars are wearing. Classic Hollywood and Glamorous ... but who looked the most UNIQUE? Here are my top 5 Unique Oscar fashion looks, from head to toe.
I wish the jewelry would get more exciting, not just all diamonds *-* Maybe someday?
I got the below photos from Style.com and the last photo from InStyle.com
* Zoe Saldana in Givenchy Haute Couture *
Not everyone can wear this wacky gown ... which I love ... but Zoe pulled it off! It had a crystal covered bodice and a lavender to purple ombre skirt with miles of tiny ruffles. Wow!
* Carey Mulligan in Prada *
Carey's whole look was my favorite of the evening! From her cute pixi haircut down to her funky ballet platforms ... Audrey Hepburn meets rock-n-roll! The black strapless dress with hi-low hem had dangling charms of crystals, knives & scissors to give it that finishing touch!
* Diane Kruger in Chanel Haute Couture *
Unusual with a classic Chanel twist ... need I say more?

* Rachel McAdams in Ellie Saab Haute Couture *
I love this flowy dress because of the beautiful whimsical watercolor print!
* Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture by John Galliano *
I wasn't too crazy about the front view of this dress, but when I saw this side view! Rosettes twist & drape into this amazing train. Gorgeous orchid colors!

2 comments:

  1. very nice! I would have to agree with your top choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Myra! I know the masses loved Kate Winslet & Sandra Bulluck, which were classic Hollywood Glamour :)

    ReplyDelete