Saturday, February 26, 2011

DREAMING of Spring ...


I love the change of seasons, my favorite being Spring! Crisp air, blue skies, flowers in bloom + longer days. Last saturday, for 2nd Saturdays NELAart gallery night, we had the opening event for Stacey Winters, appropriately called Dreams Of Spring, at my shop Leanna Lin's Wonderland!

A whimsical tale of spring through the creations of Stacey Winters. Paper wings, woodland creatures, tiny art, miniature photograph pendants, paper garlands and more. Stacey is a San Diego based photographer and artist. Her work is bright and fanciful with vintage charm.

DJ EV-1 was spinning tunes as we were transported into spring on this chilly evening, eating flower cookie pops by Maile's Fine Pastries + cozy gourmet ramen from Rokyo truck!

ART GALLERY + POP-UP SHOP ON VIEW 4/9 ~ 5/8 (during shop hours)
see art here *-*



















3 comments:

  1. Hello Leanna!
    I am very excited about the upcoming show, see you in April. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there!
    Stacey Winters is my new favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey's work is beautiful! I'll post photos of the opening, so you'll be here in spirit *-*

    ReplyDelete